5 Best Super Bowl Betting Sites (2022)
Following the thrilling conclusions of the playoffs, the Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams will be the main attractions at the Super Bowl LVI. The highly-anticipated sporting event is scheduled for 13 February at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Debates are raging about which team will earn its rings, and if you are ready to put your money where your mouth is, we can offer some of the best betting sites.
How We Identify the Best Super Bowl Betting Sites
Probably the most crucial decision for a sports bettor is selecting a sportsbook. The choice doesn’t only determine what and how you can bet. It defines the overall wagering experience.
- Safety & Trustworthiness: When choosing a sports betting site, being comfortable with the protection levels of your financial and personal data is a priority. Look for platforms that use SSL certificates and other encryption systems.
- Legitimacy: Licenses vouch for a betting site’s credibility. Check the footer of the sportsbook for a statement that reveals the type and license number the platform possesses.
- Finding the best odds: The more reputable the platform the more attractive the odds. The best option is to scout out the compare odds of different sportsbooks and select the most favorable.
- Super Bowl Betting Bonuses: Most promotions are available to new members that get a match bonus on the deposit amount. Look for bonuses with high match percentages and low wagering requirements.
Top 5 Super Bowl Betting Sites
Sportsbooks are constantly vying for bettor’s attention, offering a user-friendly interface, attractive odds, various payment methods, and withdrawal requirements. The demo pragmatic offered are the same, but the quality of the experience varies, so let’s check out some popular sites.
The sportsbook BetUS has been in business since 1994, and the experience collected over the years has improved its service. Newbie players are greeted with a 125% deposit match Welcome bonus, and all members benefit from quick payouts that get processed within 48 hours. It’s an all-inclusive betting portal that allows in-game betting.
A great option for American players that can wager on any sports league under the sun including the Super Bowl, you can even enjoy some casino action on the side.
To learn more read our BetUS Review or visit BetUS.
One of the most popular online betting site Bovada is emerging as one of the fastest-growing sportsbooks in the industry. Safety concerns are not an issue Bovada is legally licensed and incorporates sophisticated encryption methods. The platform is easy to navigate and offers a few bonuses that can get used when making different bet types.
The customer service is available 24/7, and payment methods get appropriately balanced with minimum and maximum limits.
To learn more read our Bovada Review or visit Bovada.
If on the lookout for a good bonus deal, BetOnline offers a Crypto Bonus, and that means for deposits using cryptocurrency there is a 100% bonus up to CA$1,000 with 14x rollover. Other options include referring to a friend bonus, reload bonus, and a few other promotions.
BetOnline strives to offer the best online odds, regularly making updates, and boosting odds for certain leagues to provide better value to players.
To learn more read our BetOnline Review or visit BetOnline.
4. Sports Betting.ag
Sports Betting.ag is one of the top options for US bettors that are looking for a safe and regulated betting environment , and they offer all of the top sports to wager on including of course the NFL and the Super Bowl LVI.
Sports Betting.ag is known in the industry for offering some of the online odds, having 24/7 responsible customer service, and some of the fastest payouts of winnings in the industry.
Click Here to Visit Sports Betting.ag
5. Sports Interaction
This is an option that is exclusively for Canadians only. Licensed by the Jersey Commission in the UK and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada, Sports Interaction is a legitimate platform with over two decades in the industry. New members can collect a 100% deposit match sign-up bonus.
The sportsbook doesn’t focus only on the big leagues; its inventory includes obscure championships, and various bet types get offered for each of them. If understanding the odds is a problem, the site allows users to change them into decimal, fractional or American types.
Click Here to Visit Sports Interaction
Super Bowl Betting Types
Most betting types relate to the score of a game, but sportsbooks try to make things interesting. Players can make wagers on which team will triumph, the number of points scored, and the margin of victory.
- Moneyline: The player simply picks a team to win. Winnings get calculated with the moneyline, which can be on the plus or minus side depending on if the team is a favourite or underdog. With a CA$100 bet on a +150 moneyline, a player will win $150 (total CA$250), while with a -150 moneyline, a player has to wager CA$100 to win CA$150 in total.
- Point Spread: The point spread represents the betting market’s best guesses at the numerical separation between competing teams. The spread can be as little as half a point. If a team gets favoured by 2.5 points, they will need to win by 3 or more points to cover the spread.
- Over/Under bets (or totals): The over/under bet means predicting the combined score of both teams. Or individual points scored by a team in a half or the whole game. Bettors can choose if the score will go under or over the statistical average offered.
- Prop bets: Proposition betting has recently gained in popularity, and the core concept is for a sportsbook to proposition the bettor with a question. An example would be: Will Mathew Stafford throw for more than 200 yards? The popularity of prop bets varies depending on the attractiveness of the sporting event and got its start with the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl 2022: What are the Odds?
The odds for the upcoming Super Bowl LVI will change daily. Sportsbooks will make updates depending on which team has a better chance for victory at the moment, taking into account injury reports and player availability because of Covid protocols.
Expectations are the Rams to be favourites because of the home-field advantage, playing at SoFi stadium, although the Cincinnati Bengals have proven that they can surprise the biggest teams.
Don’t rush your bet, examine all the offered odds, and be aware they can change until kickoff. Making several bets with different odds is also possible.
Super Bowl betting gets offered on every legal online sports betting site, and Canadians can play the odds on the biggest sporting event of the year. Most platforms offer competitive odds, and when making a choice be diligent and inspect the bonus options, payments methods, and don’t forget to select a licensed betting site that can be a proven partner in your wagering experience.
What Are the Best Bets for Super Bowl 2022?
Betting on the Rams to win is pragmatic because the team is a favourite, but it’s not automatically a sure bet. That decision depends on what you expect to bring in the biggest value.
How Do I Bet on a Team to Win the 2022 Super Bowl?
The type of Super Bowl bet you are looking for is a Moneyline bet, and every online betting site provides this type of bet.
How to Bet on the Super Bowl Online?
To bet on the Super Bowl, you first must select a betting site and register on the platform. After making a deposit, go to the NFL betting section in the sportsbook, select your bet type and the amount you are ready to wager.